Attend a weekend of experiential workshops, panels, and talks with top thought and lifestyle leaders, industry founders, wellness professionals and coaches, mindfulness educators and cultural creatives
Enjoy live debut performances, music and contemporary and traditional art from around the world
Sample and discover a wide variety of wellness practitioners and modalities and explore the future of wellness and mindfulness technology
Explore our sponsor lounge featuring the most innovative, ground-breaking companies and product activations
1. Concrete, objective health and wellness tips, trick, supplements and practices, largely from eastern healing traditions, that are easy to integrate into your life and that help to reduce stress, sleep better, work more efficiently, make more time for things you love and care about in your life, and take care of hundreds of other nuanced particular issues that you might be suffering from, or that you can (and should) integrate into your practice if you are some kind of health/lifestyle/business coach.
2. Ground-breaking, psycho-dynamic motivational tools that help you to pursue and help others pursue goals, along with much needed strategies and secrets that ought to be common knowledge to stop procrastinating and start pursuing whatever goal you've put on the back burner.
3. A renewed, refreshing, unique, accessible and actionable understanding of what it means to incorporate wellness into your life in a way that doesn't make you feel like some fraudulent version of Gwyneth Paltrow, in a way that's fun and funny and true to who you are, that doesn't cost millions of dollars and that simultaneously acknowledges and recognizes the need for social change.
4. The opportunity to have experiences that defy traditional, rational and scientific understandings of the universe with people who can help you understand and integrate these experiences in a light-hearted way.
5. Relationships with trusted practitioners and schools that you'll be able to work with to help deal with your issues or learn from to continue your education onward.